Quality Assessment and Skill Development Center is established to increase the effectiveness of each member in particular and the institution as a whole. With this assurance the center has focused on developing various kinds of assessment tools for all the staff of New Horizon Educational Institutions, to know their potentials. Based on the requirement and the request of each institution, QASDC is offering varieties of training programs for upskilling all the faculties including the supporting staff. The center ensures that all the members of the institution are getting help and support for strengthening their capabilities to empower the student fraternity.
Excellence and engendering development within an Educational system for individual and institutional qualitative progress.
Study of academic capacities for preparing each one for qualitative sustenance and progressing towards adaptability of the ever-changing Educational system.
- To stimulate result-oriented development.
- To provide clarity for standards of performa.
- To provide opportunities for planned self – assessment.
- To provide continual assistance for professional progress.
- To create a climate for professional improvement in the individual and for the success of the institution.
- To create competitive global social environment for the progress of all.
- To assess the quality of all the members in the Institutions.
- To provide competence in skills and techniques for qualitative transactions
- To build the required competent capabilities in each member
- To nurture the potentials in each member to invent and innovate.
- To identify the specific areas of interest for capacity building.
- To Organize Refresher and Orientation program for professional development.
- Integrity : the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles while assessing and working towards excellence.
- Confidentiality: protecting the information of the professionals and eventually helping them to progress.
- Excellence:by identifying the potentials we try to facilitate each individual towards perfection and thereby surpassing ordinary standards.
what is QASDC
The success of any institution lies in its commitment to provide opportunities for self-assessment and its analysis of strengths and weaknesses.
A critical assessment and analysis of the mechanisms and processes related to the functioning of the institution, has to strengthen the capabilities of its members.
This should highlight quality of all and take each one gradually towards self-improvement.
NHQASDC has been established with the main aim and goal of increasing the effectiveness of each member in particular and the institution as a whole. The center has focused on developing assessment tools for all the teaching and non-teaching members of New Horizon Educational Institutions, to know and understand their potential and to organize various kinds of relevant skill development programs.
The center ensures that all the members of New Horizon College of Engineering are provided help and support for strengthening their capabilities to empower the student fraternity at all levels in each department and in various fields.
In specific to New Horizon College of Engineering, the center has devised a variety of assessment tools and training programs in the form of faculty and management development programs, which focus on the overall development of the faculty members of various departments. We invite eminent and seasoned professionals to conduct these programs based on the requirement of each department.